Bitcoin Lightning Network Routing Node
The Lightning Network is a second layer payment protocol that operates on top of Bitcoin. It enables instant and cheap off-chain transactions between participating nodes.
To use the Lightning Network, every end user must be connected to enough well-connected nodes. That ensures that there will be network paths for every Bitcoin payment.
Lightning Hoarder is a volunteer-run mainnet lightning node. It is trying to become well-connected through balancing and community initiatives like the Reddit Megahub Triangle on /r/TheLightningNetwork. This node tries to use latest LND releases with well-configured settings.
This node is run on a HA cluster, on reliable NVMe pools on Ceph rbd, with backups in place. It is backed by batteries and split power circuits from other equipment to maintain uptime.
Fees are automatically adjusted to prefer a balanced channel over time. If you are part of the Reddit Megahub, lower fees are applied.
Feel free to open a channel to this node with the information on the sidebar.
- Using latest version of LND, with custom patches
- Tor & Clearnet addresses
- Channels will be kept open as long as possible
- Upfront Shutdown Script supported and enabled
- Auto-scaled channel fees, low where it matters
- Low channel commitment fee reserve
- Watchtower-backed channels
- AMP / Multipath payments supported
- Anchor outputs supported
- WUMBO channels supported
- Economical estimate for co-operative closes
- KeySend / Spontaneous payments enabled (send some sats!)
You can contact for channel requests, force-close requests, any manual recovery instructions or other issues with this node.
Part of the Node Recovery initiative.